The Industrial Emergency Council is dedicated to providing quality training. When there’s an emergency you have to be ready to respond quickly, decisively and knowledgeably.
Whether it's a chemical spill, a flood or even an act of sabotage or terrorism, you have to be ready to respond - quickly, decisively, and knowledgeably. Never has the need been more urgent than in today's litigious, media-driven environment, where every action is scrutinized and physical losses are often dwarfed by legal claims and vast negative publicity.
At the Industrial Emergency Council, we can help you prepare for the potentially catastrophic events where your first response could mean the critical difference for both survival and rapid recovery. Since the 1970s, we have helped hundreds of organizations prepare for (and prevent) industrial accidents and damage from natural disasters. We have also helped organizations be ready to provide life-saving first response to on-the-job injuries, employee heart attacks and other workplace incidents.
Some of our Certifications, Accreditations and Recognitions:
- Apprenticeships (U.S. Department of Labor, California Department of Industrial Relations)
- California Specialized Training Institute / California State Fire Marshal
- Medic First Aid International / American Heart Association
- California Community Colleges
- Federal OSHA 29CFR 1910.120, Cal/OSHA Title 8, EPA 40CFR, DOT 49CFR and other government training mandates.
Our detailed on-site consulting can provide the knowledge that not only prevents accidents but may often improve your processes as well.